Parent views are always welcome; questionnaires are sent out on a regular basis which inform improvements to the school. Parents are encouraged to discuss and share their ideas with staff.
You may also choose to publish your views online using the Parent View website by following the link below;
We engage with our parent community in the following ways:
- Send out parent surveys to gather information on specific topics.
- Welcome parents into the school e.g. book looks, Sports' Day
- Provide the opportunity for parents to speak to governors at school events
- Ensure that members of the senior leadership team are a visible presence at start of day
- Hold focus groups where parental input is beneficial for effective decision making e.g. Homework Policy
How have we responded to parental feedback?
We value feedback from our parents and send out regular surveys to obtain views and comments. Here is a summary of our most recent results: