What is a School Development Plan?
How the School Development Plan Works
- All action plans run from September to July.
- Key priority areas address the actions from the Ofsted Inspection priorities (OIP)
- There is an action plan for each focus area of the Ofsted framework, ensuring that we are focusing on priority areas. This also allows for an explicit link between the SDP and our self-evaluation.
- As far as possible the targets within the action plans are measurable, making evaluation straightforward and precise, and the specific outcomes of each objective are given.
- Subject leaders produce Subject Action Plans, which detail how their subject addresses the targets contained in this SDP.
- The SLT will review this SDP termly (in December, March and July).
- The impact seen at that point following monitoring/ learning audit will be seen in the evaluation section of this document
- The school’s Pupil Premium strategy should be read alongside this SDP.