At Aston Clinton School, we believe:
- That through sporting opportunities and physical activity, the children will develop a love and passion for sport, in school and out.
- That every child should have the opportunity to develop their physical confidence and competence to enjoy being physically active.
- That a rich and varied PE curriculum can improve attainment, attendance and behaviour.
- That through our PE curriculum and wider opportunities, every child will be able to develop the skills and attitudes needed to have the opportunity to become a lifelong participant in physical activity and healthy living.
- In providing children with at least 2 hours of fun, exciting and active PE lessons every week and by educating them on a healthy, balanced lifestyle. At Aston Clinton School, these lessons are provided by either the class teacher or by our specialist sports teacher, Mr Hunt, from Premier Sports