What is the Parent Forum?
The Parent Forum seeks to represent the collective voice of Parents and Carers in discussions with the school's Governing Board and leadership team. It will play an active role in influencing, supporting and enhancing the development and learning of all children at the School.
How will we do this?
The Parent Forum will:
- Work closely with the Governing Body and School leadership team to ensure an open and beneficial dialogue exists.
- Encourage closer links between home and school, helping parents and carers engage with their children's learning.
- Assist governors, teachers and staff by commenting on new initiatives, drawing attention to areas of concern and contributing to solutions.
- Enhance communication with and between all members of the school community.
- Develop and share ideas that improve the life of the School.