At Aston Clinton School, we believe:
- That communication is vital and we celebrate this.
- That we must also celebrate our diverse oracy throughout the school.
- In appreciating the complexities of another language and for people who are fluent in these.
- In fostering a respect for people living in other countries.
- That all pupils should understand that they have a place in the wider world around them.
- That all pupils should learn another language and communicate in an alternative way - teachers use iLanguages scheme to plan interactive lessons which uses video clips, interactive games and quizzes and stories to ensure that lessons are fun and relevent to all children.